Company main office: Berlin
HR B 192674 B, Local Court: Berlin Charlottenburg
Managing Director Robert Tech
Responsible for contents according to § 5 TMG is Growify GmbH
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution, and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
If the content on this site is not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents belonging to third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask you to contact us. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
In the case of direct or indirect references to external Internet pages ("links"), which are outside the author's area of responsibility, the author is liable only if aware of the contents and if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use, in the case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of publication, the linked pages were free of illegal content.
The author also declares that the author has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Therefore, the author hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages which were changed after the publication of the link.
This statement applies to all links and references placed within the Internet site as well as to foreign entries in guestbooks, discussion forums, and mailing lists provided by the author. Liability for illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such provided information, is solely the responsibility of the provider of the site to which reference has been made, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
Thank you for visiting the Growify GmbH website and for your interest in us. It is very important to us that your data is secure. Please read the following information carefully.
Please also note that the German language version is the legally binding terms of data privacy. The English version is a mere translation.
Attention: Our website may contain links to websites belonging to third parties. This data protection policy does not extend to cover these sites. We take no responsibility for the handling of your personal data by third parties. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following text, we inform you about the collection of personal data that occurs when you use our website. Personal data are all data that apply to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The controller under Art. 4, No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Growify GmbH Data Protection Representative Storkower Strasse 207 10369 Berlin, Germany
If you want to contact us, please use the Contact Formular on the main page.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or using a contact form, the data you share with us (such as your e-mail address, your name, and your telephone number) will be stored by us, so that we may reply to your inquiry. We delete the data generated in this way when it is no longer necessary to store it; if there is a legal requirement to retain it, its processing will be limited.
(1) You have the following rights in your relationship with us, with regard to your personal data:
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(1) When you use our website for simple informational purposes - which is to say, if you do not transmit any other information - we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to use our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show your our website and to guarantee its stability and security (cf. GDPR, Art. 6, Para. 1, Sec. 1, Subsection f):
(3) Placement of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Of particular note are session cookies. These cookies save a "session ID," with which various requests made by your browser can be grouped together in a single session. In this way, your computer can be recognized if you come back to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a determined time, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings panel of your browser.
(1) You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Such revocation affects the permission to process your data after you have provided it to us.
(2) Insofar as our processing of your personal data is based on the "balance of interests," you may object to it. This is the case if processing is not specifically necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we will show in the following function descriptions. If you submit such an objection, we ask for an explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data. If you submit a justified objection, we will examine the situation, and we will either stop or modify our processing of the data, or we will explain to you the compelling, legitimate reasons we have to continue processing it.
(3) Of course you can object at any time to the use of your personal data for purposes of data analysis. You can inform us of your objection using the following contact information:
If you want to contact us, please use the Contact Formular on the main page.
We use the service reCAPTCHA of the company Google Inc. to protect their orders via internet form. (Google). The query serves to differentiate whether the input is made by a person or abusively by automated, machine processing. The query includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose your input will be transmitted to Google and used there. By using reCaptcha you agree that the recognition you have made will be incorporated into the digitisation of old works.
(1) In our online services, we have embedded YouTube videos, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and directly playable from our website. These are all embedded in "extended data protection mode," meaning that no data about you, the user, is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the video. When you play the videos, the data referred to in Paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no control over this transmission of data.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube is informed that you have accessed a particular subpage of our website. Also, the data named under Para. 3 of this document will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether a YouTube user account is logged in or there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be associated directly with your account. If you do not want it to be linked with your YouTube profile, you must log out before clicking the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research, and/or personalized adjustment to its website. This analysis is performed, even for users who are not logged in, specifically to provide appropriate advertising and inform other social network users on your activity on our website. You have the right to oppose the creation of this user profile. To exercise this right, you must address your opposition to YouTube.
(3) You may obtain further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing through YouTube in the data protection statement. In that document, you may also obtain further information on your rights and configuration options regarding the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google processes your personally identifiable data in the USA as well, and it is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We have implemented many technical and organizational measures to ensure that you can use our website with the most thorough protection possible. Our security measures are continuously improved as technology develops. Nevertheless, we must advise you that online data transmission can have security flaws. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
(2) We secure our website with state-of-the-art measures.